Glasgow Reform Synagogue is located at 147 Ayr Road G77 6RE since about 1968 and is the only Reform Synagogue in Scotland. It has its own Cemetery Section, established in 1952 in Cardonald, and contains 183 burials (some cremations), (as at 28th January 2018). At present paths are being upgraded and refurbishment of the Prayer Hall is almost complete. This Cemetery is still active and well maintained. (grass covered).