Cathcart Cemetery, Netherlee Road, Glasgow G44 3ST

Queens Park Synagogue was first established about 1906 and after 2 moves settled at 1 Falloch Road G42 9QX in 1926 where it prospered until 16th September 2002, when it finally closed its doors and merged with Netherlee & Clarkston Synagogue. The Queens Park Charitable Trust still uses the Jewish Section at Cathcart Cemetery for its members. The Cemetery was opened in 1927 and contains 1315 burials (as at 13th February 2018). This Cemetery is still active and well maintained. (partly grass covered).