Also known as “Jews Enclosure”, this was the first Jewish Cemetery in Glasgow in use from 1832 to 1855. This has been recently completely renovated, trees removed and all the head stones neatly positioned round the perimeter, as the exact location of burials was unknown. There are 57 burials with all the names inscribed on a memorial stone at the foot of the slope. It is inactive and well maintained. (grass covered).