This is the largest Jewish Cemetery in Glasgow and indeed Scotland, acquired by the Glasgow Hebrew Burial Society in 1933. It is used by the majority of the Synagogues and Jewish Care Homes in Glasgow. It contains 7731 burials (as at 12th February 2018) and is in the process of restoration of some of the older areas. All fallen and unsafe stones have been stabilised and laid flat. This Cemetery is still active and in the main is well maintained by its full time staff (no grass).