The first Synagogue in Aberdeen was established in Marischal Street in 1893 through to 1945 when it moved to 74 Dee Street and consecrated in June 1945. The Communal Hall was refurbished in 1983. After the catastrophic flood in 2017 and subsequent appeal for help, the work to restore it are nearing completion. The Cemetery was opened in 1911 and contains 69 burials, (as at 28th January 2018), in 3 rows and is still active and well maintained. (grass covered).