Formerly known as Echobank Cemetery, was in use by the Edinburgh Jewish Community from 1869 to 1961. It fell into disrepair and so the Local Council placed a Compulsory Purchase Order on it and subsequently renovated it, removing vegetation and all other debris. This Cemetery was in use once Braid Place (now Sciennes House Place) became full. There are 130 burials (as at 28th January 2018). It is inactive and well maintained (grass covered).